This website processes information contained in cookies. When information about users is collected, only aggregated anonymous information that does not contain personal data is collected.
Cookies are IT data, specifically text files, stored on the device used for viewing a website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website the cookie is taken from, the storage time of the file on the end user’s device, and alphanumeric values.
The entity placing cookies on the device of the end user of this site and accessing the cookies is the operator of the site, Wardyński & Partners (Wardyński i Wspólnicy sp.k. with its registered office at Al. Ujazdowskie 10, 00-478 Warsaw).
Cookies are used for:
- Adapting the contents of the site to suit the user’s preferences and optimising the use of the site. More specifically, cookies enable recognition of the user’s device and display of the site in a manner suited to the user’s individual needs.
- Generation of statistics that help in understanding how visitors use the site, enabling improvement in the structure and contents of the site.
There are two main categories of cookies used by this website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the end user’s device until the user logs out, navigates away from the site, or closes the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the end user’s device for the period stated in the specification of the cookies or until deleted by the user.
The following types of cookies are used on this site:
- Necessary cookies, enabling the use of services offered on the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the site
- Security cookies, used for example to detect authentication abuses on the site
- Efficiency cookies, enabling collection of information about how the pages of the site are used
- Functional cookies, enabling memorisation of settings selected by the user and personalisation of the user interface, e.g. concerning the selected language or the region the user comes from, font size, website appearance and the like.
The operator of the website uses the Google Analytics service to collect and analyse aggregated information about the use of the website. More information on how this service collects and processes data is available here.