Insurance for legal professionals
Adwokaci (advocates) and radcowie prawni (attorneys-at-law) are subject to professional civil liability insurance (Art. 10 of the Act on Performance of Services in the Territory of the Republic of Poland, Journal of Laws Dz.U. 2010 no. 47 item 278).
Exclusion of liability
All materials on this website are intended for informational purposes only and shall not be regarded as legal advice on any specific matter. Wardyński & Partners shall not be liable for any statement on this website. Visitors to this website should seek specific legal advice on any matter that may affect their rights and obligations.
Although Wardyński & Partners strives to provide information on this website concerning the latest legal developments in the practice areas in which we specialise, we cannot warrant the accuracy, effectiveness or suitability of any legal information contained in these materials.
Protection of privacy
- Law firm as controller of personal data
Wardyński & Partners is the controller of personal data of clients, clients’ contact persons, and persons whose data are provided by clients, when necessary for provision of services. Insofar as the firm processes such personal data for the purpose of providing legal assistance, it becomes the controller of the data by law.
The firm also processes personal data of persons participating in events organised by us, applying for employment, or working or performing services for us.
- Purpose and basis for processing personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of legal services
- Providing information about events we organise or participate in, including for the purpose of distributing legal alerts
- Recruitment (see Information on procession of personal data in the recruitment process) and hiring
- Marketing, insofar as deemed permissible by the relevant bar associations
- Performance of obligations provided for by law.
The firm does not take any decisions with respect to data subjects based on profiling or other automated processing of data.
- Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have the following rights:
- Right to access their personal data
- Right to correct their personal data
- Right to removal of their personal data
- Right to restrict processing of their personal data
- Right of objection, which may be exercised among other things in situations where you no longer wish to receive information of a marketing nature from the firm.
In matters connected with exercise of these rights, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data subjects also have a right to file a complaint concerning processing of their personal data with the president of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Limitation on access to information
Wardyński & Partners will not provide, sell or lend personal data of users to any other persons or institutions except at the express request or consent of the user, or when immediately required for a matter we are handling, or upon demand of competent state authorities for the purposes of proceedings conducted by them. We also will not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area unless required by the matter we are handling. In such instances, we will ensure an adequate degree of protection of the data of individuals by applying one of the grounds referred to in Chapter V of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Period for storing personal data
The firm will store personal data for the time justified for carrying out a legal assignment, or for the period provided for by law.
Wardyński & Partners is the owner of the websites www.wardynski.com.pl, www.wardynski.pl and www.wardynski.eu. Unless otherwise stated, all materials included in the websites (texts, images, graphics and other creative elements) are legally protected by copyright or trademark, and are owned or licensed by Wardyński & Partners.
Last update: May 2018
© Wardyński & Partners