Act on Conversion of Perpetual Usufruct of Land Developed for Residential Purposes into Ownership of the Land: Commentary
The commentary contains a comprehensive analysis of this act, which is vitally important to holders of perpetual usufruct of land throughout Poland.
The publication explains such issues as:
- The legal nature of a certificate of conversion
- The rules for disclosure in the land and mortgage register of a claim for payment of the conversion fee
- The procedure for determining the amount and period for payment of conversion fees
- The method of granting abatements of the one-time fee
- The entities exempt from the conversion fee.
The publication can be purchased here >>>