Comprehensive multidisciplinary tax and legal advisory services to individuals with regard to their personal and family assets
With our knowledge and experience in Polish and international tax law, international private law, and family and inheritance law, as well as business law, for many years we have delivered effective solutions for estate planning, wealth management, investment planning, and family-owned/closely-held businesses.
The services of the Private Client Practice include tax and legal assistance related to:
- Multi-jurisdictional tax compliance of private clients, in particular multinational families
- International exchange of information in tax and financial matters
- Planning and compliance related to cross-border change of residence or citizenship
- Reorganisation of offshore structures to fully comply with all reporting obligations in Poland or other jurisdictions, including if necessary voluntary disclosure of unreported structures
- International estate planning and multi-jurisdictional inheritance matters
- Reprivatisation disputes
- Dispute resolution related to private assets, including disputes concerning marital property
- Tax and criminal litigation related to unreported offshore assets and undisclosed sources of income
- Corporate matters related to family-owned/closely-held businesses, including governance and succession issues as well as reorganisation and disposition of assets
- Private investments in all types of assets
- Legal advice on artworks
We offer our clients secure solutions reflecting the latest advances in European and global advisory practice. We assure the utmost discretion and confidentiality as well as client anonymity within the firm. To develop individual solutions for clients, we draw on the support of renowned foreign law firms and private bankers in Poland and abroad. We cooperate closely with our clients’ wealth management advisers. We pay special attention to ensuring that our advice is comprehensive, so that we can build long-term relations with our clients and advisory strategies for years to come.