Services for clients from the insurance industry
We provide a broad range of services for clients from the insurance industry, involving various fields of law but reflecting the unique nature of insurance and the special regulations applicable to the industry.
Our advice covers:
- Corporate, tax and regulatory issues related to conducting insurance operations in Poland, by Polish and foreign insurers
- Advice in putting together insurance products
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing agreements involving life insurance, other forms of personal insurance, and property insurance, including such products as credit insurance and other forms of commercial cover, civil liability policies for sponsors and researchers conducting clinical trials, and life insurance investment policies
- Drafting and reviewing general terms and conditions of insurance, and advising on best practice
- Drafting and reviewing bancassurance agreements
- Comprehensive due diligence of insurers
- Conducting insurance disputes
- Asset restructuring for insurers
- Analysis of insurance issues arising in M&A transactions
We also serve as claims representative for foreign insurers offering vehicle liability insurance.
Our clients include Polish and international insurance companies and brokerages. We also advise insured.