Retail & distribution
Selected experience in retail and distribution:
- We represented a retail chain following an off-price sales model in an investigation before the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK) concerning possible violation of the collective interests of consumers by declaring ongoing sale of goods at prices a certain percentage below regular retail prices.
- We represented a retail chain in proceedings conducted by the trade inspectorate involving presentation and visibility of the prices of goods, labelling of textiles, cosmetics, foods and materials intended to come into contact with foods, and compliance with requirements of the Polish Language Act.
- We have advised retail chains on issues of the permissibility and requirements for using instruments such as phone or internet reservations of goods at stores, and sales by telephone.
- We have verified the compliance with Polish law of the overall documentation and processes used by online sellers in sectors including perfumes, clothing, shoes, electrical appliances and electronic equipment.
- We have reviewed and advised on distribution agreements for goods such as plant protection products, automotive enamels, medical devices, and cosmetics.
- We have represented clients in proceedings to obtain licences for retail sale of alcohol.