Comprehensive legal support for transport, shipping and logistics
We advise on matters connected with access to the market for transport and forwarding by road and rail, as well as air, road and rail infrastructure, acquisition of property (e.g. logistics centres, warehouses, hangars) and means of transport (e.g. aircraft, rolling stock, motor vehicles), financing for acquisition of property and vehicles, and conclusion of contracts for freight forwarding, transport, transhipment, warehousing, lease, credit, finance leasing and operational leasing.
Our services primarily include:
- Analysis of the legal status of real estate, air, road and rail infrastructure, and vehicles
- Legal advice on realisation of air, road and rail projects, including structuring, drafting of contracts, and seeking licences
- Legal advice on construction of logistics and warehouse centres, including projects using the design and build approach, as well as splitting projects into design and execution phases and using an approach including the operating phase
- Legal advice concerning domestic and foreign transport of persons and goods, including hazardous products and oversized items, preparation of shipping documents, and conclusion of contracts for insurance of goods
- Organising tenders and participating in public and private tenders, including seeking contracts for public services
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for freight forwarding, transport, transhipment, storage, sale, lease (e.g. of logistics centres), and finance/operational leasing (e.g. of vehicles, including aircraft), and the like
- Proceedings before the Office of Rail Transport (in matters concerning licences, certifications, safety authorisations, operating certificates, and equal access to infrastructure) and the Civil Aviation Authority
- Pursuing claims and resolving disputes connected with the logistics, forwarding and transport sector—whether amicably, before the state courts, or in arbitration
- Structuring, negotiating and drafting documents connected with financing or refinancing of investments in real estate and means of transport
- Legal advice on access to rail infrastructure and maintenance of rail infrastructure, state aid and normalisation of accounts
- Administrative proceedings for issuance of licences and permits in Polish and international road transport
- Legal advice on state aid for the transport sector
- Tax advice concerning transport infrastructure, means of transport, national and international rail transport services, carriers, freight forwarders and the like.