Webinar: Brexit—consequences for British business in Poland
We invite you to attend a webinar organised by the British Polish Chamber of Commerce, during which experts from Wardyński & Partners and Accounting & Corporate Services will answer key questions concerning changes for British businesses in Poland.
On the agenda:
- Operation of British entities in Poland after Brexit (subsidiary, branch, freedom to provide services following Brexit)
- Financing of activity in Poland and distribution of profits (interest and dividends paid to British entities)
- VAT after Brexit
- Import/export—key changes
- When VAT registration is required
- When a tax representative is required
- Can a VAT refund be obtained directly by a British entity in Poland (and vice versa)
The meeting will be led by Jakub Macek from the Tax practice at Wardyński & Partners, and Mikołaj Pluciński and Dariusz Paćko from Accounting & Corporate Services.
The webinar will be held on 26 January 2021 at 10:00 am via Zoom. Registration at the BPCC website.